week 3: OMG

What a week! I thought that Assignment 2 would be a breeze. After all, we simply needed a 20 slide ppt. How long and difficult could it get? Turns out the answer is very -spent almost 12 hours in total from start to finish for assignment 2.

So after listening to the advice given, I decided to get a theme online for ease of css coding and managed to come out with a prettier design for assignment 1. Definitely something I can be proud of and I believe by the final project I would be more efficient in coming up with a design. Fingers crossed assignment 1 would be ok.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your submission of assignment 1! Generally I would use an existing framework which includes CSS and add on to it, rather than looking for themes online, as existing frameworks have some really neat things built into it (like mouse hover and other ui/ux-related features) you can try that for your next programming assignment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I hope to learn in CS3216

ARIFROV??? GOOD OR NOT???

Week 6