Week 5: Doing smth CRAZY

Hey, guess what crazy stuff I'm gonna do?

I think I might solo the last project though I do not know how to code. Why? It is all because of one of the company pitch: The fire alarm system for the hearing-impaired.

WHY?

1) It is so simple that I think no one would take it since they would be unable to impress the professor. Moreover, I do not think they are paying for the project.

2) Great chance for me to code an actual app all by myself and learn on the job, I might die but who cares?

3) I see people with great compassion pitching this app for the benefit of a minority group and I find it extremely hard to say no to them.

I better start getting some advice from programmers on what the steps are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I hope to learn in CS3216

ARIFROV??? GOOD OR NOT???

Week 6