SCRUM

What a looooonnnnnng lecture. 

This week's lecture on scrum was very useful and gave me a glimpse on what to expect on trello. I especially liked how it creates organisation amidst the chaos that programming entails.

On the assignment 1, things were going rather smoothly. As the designer, my task were rather simple and coming up with the user interface did not take long. It was funny how my teammates were impressed by the design and felt that it must be extremely tough for me, whilst I felt the same for their roles as programmers.

One thing I did learnt is on the types of design assets that I am supposed to pass to my teammates such as images in Png.

Let us hope the next lecture is shorter!

Comments

  1. Nah, CS3216 lectures are never known to end on time. Internal Pitching in particular usually ends close to midnight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I hope to learn in CS3216

ARIFROV??? GOOD OR NOT???

Week 6